Hemorrhoids Treatment, Remedies & Removal In a Nutshell – Solutions and Recommendations
If you suffer from hemorrhoids, you are likely scouring the net to figure out how to treat hemorrhoids and get relief as fast as possible. Here are some solutions which will be useful to you:
Hemorrhoid is one of the conditions wherein over-the-counter (OTC) drugs are just within our reach. It’s easy to find OTC hemorrhoid treatment; however, its effectivity has to be proven yet.
OTC hemorrhoid treatment usually addresses its symptoms only and not the disease itself. This OTC drugs are available in the form of gel, oral, topical, herbal, ointment, foam, pad, suppository, and cream that commonly deal with symptoms like itching and pain.
Aside from relying on home remedies, people use these drugs to soothe them from the specific symptom they actually want to eradicate.
Some people would go first for natural cure before spending a lot of money on medicines and invasive procedures such as surgery. There are certain things available that offer ways on how to get rid hemorrhoids naturally. Some commonly used remedies are listed below:
1. Use horse chestnut extract. It is good for circulation of blood. It tightens up veins and prevents swelling. It also prevents prolapsed and strengthens the surrounding tissue.
2. Apply witch hazel extract to relieve hemorrhoids. Put it every night using cotton balls.
3. Vaseline mix with sulfur has an analgesic effect and must be applied two to three times a day.
4. Echinacea extract applied with the use of cotton balls helps relieve pain and lessens itching.
5. Two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar mixed in a glass of water taken after meal lessens bleeding. Applying directly to the affected area using cotton balls soaked in apple cider vinegar can also be effective.
6. A glass of water mix with one teaspoon of cayenne pepper is also one of the ways to stop bleeding symptoms of hemorrhoids.
7. A teaspoon of calomel mix with a spoon of lard heated after and used as a cream and applied with the use of a piece of cloth also relieves hemorrhoids.
8. Washing hemorrhoids with the combination of water, zinc sulfate, lobelia and baptisia extract decreases pain and itching.
Although said to be painful, yet it is considered a faster method of treating hemorrhoids especially for those people who want an abrupt cure. This involves excision, cauterization, scalpel use, and laser that normally leave marks due to stitches.
Hemorrhoids removal options include the following:
1. Rubber Band Ligation – this method is less painful. It includes the use of rubber band wrapped in hemorrhoids base that leads to the disappearance of blood supply and gradual fall off of hemorrhoids.
2. Hemorrrhoidectomy – in this method the broken blood vessels are actually eliminated. That is why it is considered a direct form of surgery.
3. Laser coagulation surgery – the veins in the hemorrhoids shrink due to the use of electrical current and leads to the absence of blood supply.
4. Infrared photocoagulation – the sufferer undergoes almost the same result with the use of laser. Hemorrhoids are burned, therefore causing tissue scarring and eventually leads to removal.
5. Injection of some chemicals (Sclerotherapy) – this remedy is considered less efficient than rubber band ligation; yet, medical experts believe this is still useful in treating certain types of piles. Chemical solutions are injected in hemorrhoid membranes that cause it to shrink and die.
6. Staples – this is considered to be more painful procedure compared with banding, however, this is performed only once.
Hemorrhoids are treated in such ways that make the healing process fast and prevent people from enduring that much. Although hemorrhoid removal options can be of great help, nonetheless, they are certainly expensive, painful, and embarrassing.
The safest and most effective home remedies for painful hemorrhoids are the natural oils or essential oils.They are full concentrations of potent organic substances, in the forms of vitamins, enzymes, anti-inflammatory and anti-biotic ingredients.
Hence, the application of these oils as home remedies is known to be fast-acting and successful.
I recommend H-Hemorrhoids. It is an all natural, safe and effective hemorrhoids treatment formula using pure essential oils to eliminate hemorrhoids with no side effects.